Brother Intellifax 2800 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Brother IntelliFax-2800 is a plain paper laser fax machine that can print and copy at a speed of up to 10 pages per minute. Affordable and well-built, this machine will help you save money. With InkJets.com, you can save even more when you buy your printing supplies.
Products like our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge are just as good, if not better than, their genuine Brother supplies counterparts. Get professional quality toner at a great price. We guarantee you'll be satisfied with our products, or you money back. So check out our store and see what offers we have.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the top cover. Make sure the top cover is completely open.
- Remove the drum unit by holding each side of the drum by its handles and gently lift the drum forward toward you. Place the drum unit on a drop cloth or large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
- Gently turn the lever on the toner cartridge counterclockwise until it stops. The toner cartridge cannot be removed unless the shutter is closed by turning the lever completely to the front.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit by gently pulling it out.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and discard it according to local regulations.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five or six times and then remove the protective seal.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the opening on the right side of the drum unit. To ensure that the toner cartridge and the drum unit fit together correctly, make sure that the toner cartridge guide arrow is exactly aligned with the guide arrow on the drum unit.
- Gently turn the lever on the toner cartridge clockwise until it stops.
- Reinstall the drum unit into the machine and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What countries do you ship to?
At this time we only ship to the United States of America. This includes all US states (including Alaska and Hawaii), US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses.
How long can I keep my toner in storage?
Our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can be kept in storage for up to 24-36 months. Your toner will last longer in storage if you keep it in its original packaging until use, in a cool, dark place that's away from direct sunlight.
My printer won't work with this toner?
First, make sure you've purchased the right toner for your printer, and that you've installed it correctly. Make sure it's been fully installed and that all necessary doors and panels are completely closed. If your printer still won't work, contact our customer service team; they're ready to help you.