Intellifax 2820Cartridge prices starting at $30.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2820
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$58.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,500 Each Page Yield$40.992 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover and pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To pull out the old toner, hold down the lock lever on the left of the drum unit.
- Unpack your new toner. Then, gently rock it from side to side about five to six times to distribute the ink evenly inside.
- Remove its protective cover.
- Insert the new toner into the drum unit, until you hear it click into place.
- To clean the corona wire, slide the blue tab from right to left several times.
- Install the drum unit with the new toner back to the printer.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the twin pack or 3-pack combo?
This would depend on how often you print. For light to moderate use, we recommend the twin pack. But if your office relies on printing heavily, we recommend that you purchase our Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack. This way, you’ll have two toners and one drum unit at the ready.
What is the shelf life of the toner and drum unit?
Both our toner and drum unit have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you’re not going to use them immediately, please keep them inside their sealed packages. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Why do the page yields come in approximations and not an exact number?
Actual page yields tend to vary as plenty of factors can affect it. This includes your printer’s settings, how often you print, and the type of paper you use.