Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Reduce your telephone charges when transmitting faxes—choose the Brother Intellifax 3800. This high-speed laser fax features a 33.6K modem that transmits as quickly as 2 seconds per page. It also comes with an 8MB memory that can store up to 600 pages for out-of-paper reception and fax broadcasting to multiple locations. Plus, it's also designed with copy, sort, enlarge and reduce functions for even more convenience. To save on replacement toner cartridge for this machine, you may choose Inkjets' high-quality but affordable Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. It offers the same page yield, reliable performance, and quality output at up to 70% savings. Get one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the empty toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 3800 is easy with these 8 steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Hold the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly by the handles, and then gently lift it out of the Intellifax 3800.
- Put the drum unit assembly on a drop cloth or disposable paper to avoid any toner spill.
- Turn the lever on the toner cartridge counterclockwise until it stops. Then, remove it from the drum unit.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove all its packing materials including the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the opening on the right side of the drum unit. Then, turn the lever clockwise until it stops.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the Intellifax 3800.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge on my Brother Intellifax 3800 when vertical streaks start appearing in copies?
Not necessarily. Vertical streaks in copies may be a result of either a dirty scanner or primary corona wire. Check both and clean accordingly to resolve the issue.
I'm getting too light printouts. Does this mean it's time to change the toner cartridge on my Intellifax 3800?
Too light printouts may not always be due to an empty toner cartridge. Try checking the Print Density first if it is set to light function. If it is, then adjust the setting to get normal prints.
If I receive the wrong item, how do I request for a replacement?
To request for a replacement, you may contact our customer service department to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will only process replacements for products purchased within 365 days once you obtained an RMA.