Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Although the Brother Intellifax 4750 offers the highest fax resolution, it is not really up to par for an all-in-one device. Yes, it offers a fax modem speed of 33.6 Kbps and a built-in Super G3 fax modem, plus an optimized fax technology; but if you are looking forward to getting clear and crisp copies and prints from this, you might be in for a disappointment. Copies have a maximum resolution of only 600 dots per inch, and print speed is really sluggish. But if you've already got this machine and use it mainly for faxing, then you can always make the most out of this by getting a more affordable replacement toner cartridge. Inkjets can help you with that—we've got the best deals on compatible Brother toner cartridges including the Brother TN460 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Got inquiries? Feel free to contact us—one of our friendly customer service representatives will be glad to assist you.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 4750:
- Open the front cover and take the drum unit assembly out of the Intellifax 4750.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right. Then, lift the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Gently rock the toner cartridge in all directions five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge and the drum unit on the Brother Intellifax 4750 at the same time?
No. The toner cartridge needs more frequent replacement than the drum unit since its average service life is up to 6,000 pages while the drum unit is at approximately 20,000 pages.
I want to purchase your Brother TN460 & DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack. Up to how long do the supplies included in this pack last in storage?
The two compatible toners and one compatible drum unit included in our 3-Piece Combo Pack can last up to 36 months when kept in their original packaging and stored in a cool, dry place prior to use.
Do you offer a warranty on your compatible Brother toner cartridges and drum units?
Yes. All Inkjets brand products come with a full-year money-back warranty.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother Intellifax 4750 ink
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95