Brother Intellifax 560 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Brother IntelliFAX 560 is a personal fax machine with copying capabilities. Aside from the standard telephone features, it comes with a 10-page auto document feeder and a 50-page paper cassette, plus the ability to produce up to 99 copies at a time. It is also easy to use straight out of the box, making it ideal for home offices and small businesses.
Replacement consumables for the Brother IntelliFAX 560 include the Brother PC401 Black Compatible Fax Cartridge With Roll and the Brother PC402RF (2-PACK) Compatible Black Fax Film Rolls. Available with more than 40% in discounts, they are rated with page yields of up 150 and 300, respectively.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother IntelliFAX 560, simply follow these steps:
- Open the top cover by lifting the lever on the right side of the top cover.
- Remove the old print cartridge with the used ribbon and set it upside-down with the blue gear in the upper left corner.
- Take the used ribbon out of the cartridge by snapping out the upper and lower right white spools and sliding the roll off. Do not remove the blue gear and the lower left white spool.
- Slide the white elastic of the new refill rolls and set them down with the full roll in the lower position, ribbon's shiny side facing down.
- Remove the white spools from the ends of the used cardboard cores and insert them in the same position in the new cores.
- Install the new ribbon in the cartridge by slipping the lower left cardboard core onto the white spool of the cartridge and then slip the upper blue core onto the blue gear of the cartridge.
- Insert the upper and lower right white spools into the holders. Insert the teeth of the white spool into the cutouts of the cardboard core.
- Turn the left blue gear to tighten the ribbon.
- Turn the cartridge over and re-install in the fax machine, inserting the recessed triangular symbol first and placing the cartridge into its four holders.
- Press down on both sides of the top cover to close it securely.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
The Brother PC401 Black Compatible Fax Cartridge With Roll and the Brother PC402RF (2-PACK) Compatible Black Fax Film Rolls carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother IntelliFAX 560 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that consumables can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement consumables from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM printing products.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother Intellifax 560 Fax Film
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95