Intellifax 5750Cartridge prices starting at $40.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 5750, Intellifax 5750e, Intellifax 5750p
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$69.993 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 5750 by following these 6 easy steps:
- Open the front cover and pull the drum unit assembly out of the Intellifax 5750.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right of the toner cartridge and lift it out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package. Make sure to rock it a few times to distribute the toner inside evenly before removing its protective cover.
- Install the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire before installing the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the drum unit immediately after the 'CHANGE DRUM SOON' error message appeared on the Brother Intellifax 5750 display?
Not necessarily. You may still use the drum unit until the print quality is no longer acceptable. Just make sure you've got a new one ready to install once the print quality deteriorates.
When the 'TONER EMPTY' error message appears, what does it mean?
The 'TONER EMPTY' error message indicates one of two things: the toner cartridge is not installed or the toner cartridge has already run out of toner.
Can I still print when the 'TONER EMPTY' message appears?
No. Printing is no longer possible once the 'TONER EMPTY' message appears. So, replace the empty toner cartridge soon to resume printing.