Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Designed for higher volume business customers, the Brother Intellifax 5750 offers maximum performance and exciting features such as high-capacity memory, built-in networking, superior laser output, high-speed 33.6Kbps fax modem, dual paper trays, and secure fax reception. But what customers love most about this high-performance laser fax machine is its low total cost of ownership. It uses a high-yield toner cartridge that offers a lower cost per page than the standard cartridge. And if you use Inkjets' more affordable Brother TN460 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, you can enjoy even bigger savings—yes up to 70% off than its genuine counterpart. Get your needed replacement toner cartridge here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Install a new toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 5750 by following these 6 easy steps:
- Open the front cover and pull the drum unit assembly out of the Intellifax 5750.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right of the toner cartridge and lift it out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package. Make sure to rock it a few times to distribute the toner inside evenly before removing its protective cover.
- Install the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire before installing the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the drum unit immediately after the 'CHANGE DRUM SOON' error message appeared on the Brother Intellifax 5750 display?
Not necessarily. You may still use the drum unit until the print quality is no longer acceptable. Just make sure you've got a new one ready to install once the print quality deteriorates.
When the 'TONER EMPTY' error message appears, what does it mean?
The 'TONER EMPTY' error message indicates one of two things: the toner cartridge is not installed or the toner cartridge has already run out of toner.
Can I still print when the 'TONER EMPTY' message appears?
No. Printing is no longer possible once the 'TONER EMPTY' message appears. So, replace the empty toner cartridge soon to resume printing.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother Intellifax 5750 ink
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95