Intellifax 8500pCartridge prices starting at $36.95
The Brother IntelliFAX 8500p offers a selection of great copy and fax features that help improve productivity in the workplace. But if you want to make the most of this device's performance, make sure to use only high-quality replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have the Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. It has two black cartridges offering an impressive 6000-page yield each, ensuring no task is left incomplete at the end of the day. Plus, it comes with a sturdy drum unit to help in creating the exceptional monochrome output you expect. And here's the best part—this combo pack won't have you spending hundreds of dollars just to get the best results. Shop with us today and enjoy up to 44% discount, along with free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 8500p
- Best SellerBrother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$81.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
- Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Unit 20,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your Brother IntelliFAX 8500p easier with this quick, handy guide:
- The device's internal parts may be hot to the touch after you've used it, so wait for a little bit before proceeding with the replacement.
- Open the front cover and take out the drum unit.
- Place the drum unit on a drop cloth, then hold down the lock lever as you pull the used toner cartridge out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Spread the toner evenly by rocking the new cartridge gently from side to side a few times.
- Take off the cartridge's protective cover, then install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place. Then, clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Put back the drum unit back inside the device.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened toner cartridges properly?
You'll have to consider lighting and temperature—two factors that can negatively affect the quality of your toner cartridges. It's better to keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Make sure this same storage space is clean and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well. This way, you can retain the composition of your cartridges and make them last longer.
Why are compatible toner cartridges a great option?
The cartridges in our Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack can be used safely with your Brother IntelliFAX 8500p. And while they're affordable, compatible toner cartridges can create the high-quality output you expect.