MFC-5460CNMFPCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-5460CNMFP
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridges in your Brother MFC-5460cn MFP printer the fast and proper way by using this helpful guide:
- Open the ink cartridge cover located on the device's right side.
- Pull the lock release lever and pull out the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Take the protective cap off the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot in the direction of the arrow on its label.
- Lift the lock release lever then push the new cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2-6 if replacing multiple cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make my unopened ink cartridges last longer?
If you're stocking up on our Brother LC51 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack, make sure the cartridges are properly stored. Keep them in a cool and dry place, where they're also not exposed to harsh lighting. Store them upright to prevent leaks, and make sure there are no gaseous cleaning materials stored alongside your cartridges to prevent degradation.
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. But this amount may vary because it's influenced by a number of factors, including the resolution settings of your Brother MFC-5460cn MFP, frequency of use, and type of paper.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship them to you on the same day.