MFC-5860CNMFPCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Expect fast and reliable performance from the Brother MFC-5850CN multifunction printer. It's the ideal option in the workplace, offering print speeds of up to 30 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 25 color pages per minute. But did you make sure you have extra ink cartridges in storage? Reduce downtimes because of empty cartridges by turning to Inkjets.com. We have our bestselling Brother LC51 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack, which can ensure long, uninterrupted printing with its superior page yield. Because it uses the same premium ink blend as OEMs, the prints it can produce are always razor-sharp and vibrant. And have we mentioned that it's more affordable? In fact, you can get up to 73% off when you order this combo pack today, plus free shipping if you order two.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-5860CNMFP
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Best SellerBrother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your Brother MFC-5850CN multifunction printer is a simple process. Just follow this handy guide:
- Open the print cartridge cover located on the right side of the machine.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, pull down the lock release lever and pull the cartridge straight out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge, then carefully remove its protective cap.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure it's the same color as the one you just removed. Secure the ink cartridge by lifting the lock release lever and pushing it down until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if you're replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the print cartridge cover, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
If you ordered our Brother LC51 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack and isn't planning to use some of the cartridges anytime soon, keep them away from strong lighting and extreme thermal changes. This means storing them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. The space they're in should be clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement ink cartridges?
We offer only high-quality yet cost-effective replacement ink cartridges. Aside from access to these options, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage included with them.
Any details about shipping?
We want your items to reach you as soon as possible. That's why Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping. Just place your orders by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders worth $30 or up are shipped free of charge.