MFC-660CNCartridge prices starting at $8.95
The Brother MFC-660CN multifunction machine is an excellent little workhorse that performs beyond your expectation. It offers fast print speeds of up to 22 ppm (color) and 27 ppm (mono) and outstanding print quality with a maximum 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution. But aside from printing, it also provides faxing, color scanning, and color copying capabilities—so you need not get these devices separately. Perfect for any home or small office use, the MFC-660CN sure makes all these tasks easier to accomplish. And when it comes to replacement ink cartridges, getting one is easy and affordable too. Inkjets offers the best deals on compatible Brother ink cartridges—from black and cyan to magenta and yellow. Choose from our listing below for the exact ink cartridge that you need.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-660CN
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Best SellerBrother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the empty ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-660CN:
- Turn the MFC-660CN on, and then open the ink cartridge cover.
- Press down on the lever and pull the empty ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its plastic tape and orange cap.
- Install the new cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure that the lever snaps up—this will indicate that the cartridge is locked into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you need to replace other color ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I've just replaced the black ink cartridge on my Brother MFC-660CN, but why does it say 'No Cartridge'?
A 'No Cartridge' error message simply means that the ink cartridge is not installed properly. Remove the blank ink cartridge first and reinstall it properly.
Can I purchase your compatible Brother LC51BK individually?
We currently sell the compatible Brother LC51BK in a twin pack. But feel free to contact our customer service department regarding your concern.
How much does the shipping cost?
Shipping is free for orders with a subtotal of $30 or more and are not shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories. If below $30 and not shipping to any of these locations, the standard flat rate is $3.95. While orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories are charged a fee of $24.99.