Brother MFC-7820 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
Ideal for home offices or small workgroups, the Brother MFC-7820 is a dependable machine offering printing, copying, and faxing capabilities in one. Still, it is easy to use, supporting a range of paper types and sizes to address your needs exactly. It also comes with toner save mode to help you ensure efficient operation. Replacement toner cartridges and drum units for the Brother MFC-7820 include compatible Brother TN350 black toner cartridge twin packs and Brother DR350 drum units. Get them separately and enjoy discounts of up to 66% off or buy our three-piece combo packs to get bigger savings. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-7820, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever and take out the old toner cartridge of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both both hands and gently rock it side to side about six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit and push it in until it locks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift when the cartridge is inserted correctly.
- Clean the corona wire on the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left several times. Return blue tab to the home position.
- Put the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother TN350 black toner cartridges and Brother DR350 drum units from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother MFC-7820 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Do I have to replace toner cartridges and drum units at the same time?
Not necessarily. However, it is advisable to always have replacement toner cartridges and drum units on hand so you'll have nothing to worry about when they run out.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them in their packages sealed and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-7820 Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $24.95