MFC-7820Cartridge prices starting at $30.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7820, MFC-7820D, MFC-7820N
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$58.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN350 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,500 Each Page Yield$40.992 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-7820, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever and take out the old toner cartridge of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both both hands and gently rock it side to side about six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit and push it in until it locks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift when the cartridge is inserted correctly.
- Clean the corona wire on the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left several times. Return blue tab to the home position.
- Put the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother TN350 black toner cartridges and Brother DR350 drum units from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother MFC-7820 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Do I have to replace toner cartridges and drum units at the same time?
Not necessarily. However, it is advisable to always have replacement toner cartridges and drum units on hand so you'll have nothing to worry about when they run out.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them in their packages sealed and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.