Brother MFC-8370DN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
A printer, copier, and fax machine in one, the Brother MFC-8370DN is ideal for small offices or businesses serious about staying productive day in and day out. It is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling, while security features ensure every operation is protected. For your convenience, it also lets you print directly from a USB flash drive or a digital camera. Replacement drum units and toner cartridges for the Brother MFC-8370DN include compatible Brother DR620 drum units and Brother TN650 (replaces TN520) high-yield black toner cartridges. Enjoy discounts up to 57% off when you buy them individually or get bigger savings when you take advantage of our three-piece combo packs. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-8370DN printer is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Press the front cover release button and open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Place assembly on a clean, flat surface with a disposable sheet of cloth or paper underneath to protect against toner powder spilling or scattering.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge from side to side to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering from new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire on the drum unit by gently sliding blue tab from right to left and left to right a few times.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother DR620 drum units and Brother TN650 (replaces TN520) high-yield black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother MFC-8370DN or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-8370DN Printer
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95