Brother MFC-8380DN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
A multi-function machine, the Brother MFC-8380DN is a printer, copier, and fax machine in one. Great for small offices or businesses, it's the ideal partner for those who take their productivity tasks seriously. It is easy to use and accommodates a range of paper types and sizes, while security features ensure every print, copy, and fax is protected. It also lets you print directly from a USB flash drive or a digital camera for your convenience. Replacement drum units and toner cartridges for the Brother MFC-8370DN include compatible Brother DR620 drum units and Brother TN650 (replaces TN520) high-yield black toner cartridges. Enjoy savings of up to 57% off when you get them individually or get bigger discounts when you take advantage of our three-piece combo packs. Shop now! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-8370DN printer is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Press the front cover release button and open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Place assembly on a clean, flat surface with a disposable sheet of cloth or paper underneath to protect against toner powder spilling or scattering.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge from side to side to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering from new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire on the drum unit by gently sliding blue tab from right to left and left to right a few times.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother DR620 drum units and Brother TN650 (replaces TN520) high-yield black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother MFC-8380DN or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
If you're replacing toner cartridges right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot. To prevent toner spills, place drum unit assembly on a flat surface covered with a sheet of disposable cloth or paper underneath.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges made like new.
BROTHER MFC-845CWMFP INK
Elegant in design and heavy in features, the Brother MFC-845CWMFP is a printer, copier, scanner, fax machine, and telephone in one. It comes with wired and wireless interfaces for your convenience and promises print speeds of up to 27 pages per minute and resolutions up to 600 x 1200 dpi. Replacement cartridges for the Brother MFC-845CWMFP include compatible Brother LC51M magenta, Brother LC51BK black, Brother LC51Y yellow, and Brother LC51C cyan ink cartridges. Buy these replacement ink cartridges with discounts as twin packs or take advantage of our five- and 10-piece combo packs to get even bigger savings. Shop today! All orders $30 and up get free shipping.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-8380DN Printer
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $26.95