MFC-L2685DWCartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-L2685DW
- Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L2380DW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW and many more!$129.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 4 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.$72.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN660 & DR630 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$45.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN660 Black
- (1) DR630 Drum
- Compatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN630) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit for the TN660 Toner Series 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a compatible Brother MFC-L2685DW toner cartridge is hassle-free. Just follow this handy guide:
- Check that your printer is turned on, then open the front cover.
- Take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer. Set it down on a flat, sturdy surface, preferably with a drop cloth to catch spills.
- Push down the lock lever to release the used toner cartridge, then take it out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its package. Hold the ends with both hands and rock it gently several times to distribute the toner evenly inside. Then, pull off its protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place, then clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back inside the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. Because the number is only an estimate, the amount of pages you'll actually may vary. These include the type of paper you use, the settings of your Brother MFC-L2685DW, and how often you use the printer itself.
Why should I choose compatible toner cartridges?
Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges, like the ones in our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, are safe to use with your printer model. They can also deliver the same razor-sharp resolution and page yield found in their OEM versions. But the clincher is their reasonable price tag, allowing you to print more without making a dent in your budget.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.