Brother MFC-1260 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Brother MFC-1260 offers high-speed and quiet laser printing, allowing for up to 12 pages per minute. It offers 600 dpi resolution and uses advanced photoscale technology, printing graphics in 256 shades of gray. But what if it's almost out of toner? Then Inkjets.com can help you out with our high-quality replacements. Check out our Brother TN460 & DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black cartridge providing up to 6000-page yield each, plus a compatible black drum unit with up to 20000. With this option, expect sharp, OEM-quality print output without the heavy toll on your wallet. Enjoy greater savings by ordering today. You can get up to 44% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of toner? Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Brother MFC-1260 printer:
- Open the top cover of the printer, then take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Set it down a flat, sturdy surface. Release the used toner cartridge from the drum unit, then carefully remove it.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Using both hands, hold the cartridge level then rock it gently back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the side of the cartridge until it detaches, then use it to pull the sealing tape completely off.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Check that it is secure, then reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They refer to new toner cartridges that have been made specifically to adhere to the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. While not branded, compatible toner cartridges like the ones in Inkjets.com's Brother TN460 & DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack are guaranteed safe to use with your Brother MFC-1260 printer without voiding its warranties.
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Make sure your toner cartridges are kept somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. The reason is that exposure to strong lighting and fluctuating temperatures can negatively affect their composition. Store them in a horizontal position instead of upright, and their storage space should always remain clean and dust-free, as well.
Do Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! They are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your additional protection.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-1260 Printer
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95