Brother MFC-1260 TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-1260
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65 eaOut of stock
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of toner? Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Brother MFC-1260 printer:
- Open the top cover of the printer, then take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Set it down a flat, sturdy surface. Release the used toner cartridge from the drum unit, then carefully remove it.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Using both hands, hold the cartridge level then rock it gently back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the side of the cartridge until it detaches, then use it to pull the sealing tape completely off.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Check that it is secure, then reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They refer to new toner cartridges that have been made specifically to adhere to the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. While not branded, compatible toner cartridges like the ones in Inkjets.com's Brother TN460 & DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack are guaranteed safe to use with your Brother MFC-1260 printer without voiding its warranties.
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Make sure your toner cartridges are kept somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. The reason is that exposure to strong lighting and fluctuating temperatures can negatively affect their composition. Store them in a horizontal position instead of upright, and their storage space should always remain clean and dust-free, as well.
Do Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! They are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your additional protection.