Brother MFC-230C InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-230C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing new ink cartridges in your Brother MFC-230c printer is worry-free. Here's how you do it:
- Open the ink cartridge cover found on the printer's right side.
- Pull the lock release lever and remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Remove the protective cap from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot in the direction of the arrow on its label.
- Raise the lock release lever then gently push the new cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2-6 if replacing multiple cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible ink cartridges?
They are new ink cartridges that fully adheres to the quality specifications of your Brother MFC-230c printer. Compatible ink cartridges are designed to fit perfectly with your device and using them will not void its warranty.
How do compatible ink cartridges benefit me?
The ink cartridges in our Brother LC51 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack are a budget-friendly option to those looking to save on printing costs. However, they can still produce exceptionally sharp and vibrant output. Plus, they come with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee.
How are ink and toner cartridges different?
Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.