MFC-240CCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-240C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$26.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$14.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Compatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the basic guide below, you will be able to install a compatible Brother MFC 204C ink cartridge:
- Open the cartridge cover of your Brother MFC 240C. Refer to its LCD screen to know which cartridge color that you need to replace.
- Release the empty cartridge by pushing its lock release lever. Get your new cartridge and remove the packaging. Dont forget to take out the protective cap.
- Put the new cartridge in. Remember to only put it according to its designated color slot. Placing it in a different slot may cause damage.
- Pull up the lock release lever and close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I ensure each ink cartridge is properly installed inside the Brother MFC-240C?
If you are installing a new set of Brother MFC-240C ink cartridges, make sure to push the new cartridge into the slot until you hear it click into place. That click means it is properly seated in its designated slot.
Is there any positive impact on the environment when I use remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. Since remanufactured ink cartridges are recycled OEM cartridges, using them help reduce the number of empty OEM cartridges being thrown in landfills annually.
How do I track my order?
You may track your order using the order tracking number sent to your email address or by logging in to our website.