MFC-255CWCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-255CW
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
$23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 LC61 Black, 1 LC61 Cyan, 1 LC61 Magenta, and 1 LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC61BK Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1200 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the used ink cartridge on your Brother MFC-255CW:
- Open the ink cartridge cover of your Brother MFC-255CW.
- To release the empty cartridge from the cartridge holder, you must press down its lock release lever. Then, take the cartridge out of your printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packaging and turn the green release lever on the orange protective packing clockwise until it clicks to release its vacuum seal.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and push it in until it is locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new ink cartridges, but why does my Brother MFC-255CW LCD show "NO CARTRIDGE"?
If your MFC-255CW LCD shows “NO CARTRIDGE” even after installing new ink cartridges, chances are the cartridges are not installed correctly. Remove the cartridge from the printer and reinstall them properly.
What is the best way to store unused compatible Brother ink cartridges?
If you have an unused Brother ink cartridge, the first thing to do is to keep it sealed in its original packaging. Then, store it in a cool, dry place in an upright position.
I'm getting the twin pack, but I only need one cartridge as of the moment. What is the lifespan of your compatible Brother ink cartridge?
Our compatible Brother ink cartridge may last up to 36 months if stored right. Just make sure to keep it sealed in its original packaging and remove it only if you are ready to install it.