MFC-295CNCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-295CN
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Brother LC61 Black, 2 Brother LC61 Cyan, 2 Brother LC61 Magenta, and 2 Brother LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$23.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 LC61 Black, 1 LC61 Cyan, 1 LC61 Magenta, and 1 LC61 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC61BK Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1200 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC61M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 1500 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover. If one or more cartridges have reached the end of their life, for example Black, the LCD will show "Cannot Print" and "Replace BK Ink."
- Press down to unlock the release lever and take out the ink cartridge for the color shown on the LCD.
- Turn the green knob on the protective yellow cap clockwise until it clicks to release the vacuum seal, then remove the cap.
- Each color has its own correct position. Insert the ink cartridge in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Gently push in the ink cartridge until it clicks, and then close the ink cartridge cover.
- The machine will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will generic products void my printer warranty?
The InkJets.com promise is that our products will not affect or void your printer's warranty. To avoid any damage to your machine, we suggest that you carefully follow all instructions provided for correctly installing our products.
Why is this cartridge called "compatible"?
This cartridge is called compatible because it'll work with the listed printers. These cartridges are made by third party manufacturers, and are exactly the same as genuine cartridges. However, they are much more affordable, and thus allow us to give you our product at a great price.
What do I do if my printer works differently after installing your product?
First, make sure you've properly installed the product purchased from us. Make sure all items are installed completely and all necessary panels are closed. If you still run into problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.