MFC-295CNCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-295CN
- Compatible Brother LC61 Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2 ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover. If one or more cartridges have reached the end of their life, for example Black, the LCD will show "Cannot Print" and "Replace BK Ink."
- Press down to unlock the release lever and take out the ink cartridge for the color shown on the LCD.
- Turn the green knob on the protective yellow cap clockwise until it clicks to release the vacuum seal, then remove the cap.
- Each color has its own correct position. Insert the ink cartridge in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Gently push in the ink cartridge until it clicks, and then close the ink cartridge cover.
- The machine will automatically reset the ink dot counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will generic products void my printer warranty?
The InkJets.com promise is that our products will not affect or void your printer's warranty. To avoid any damage to your machine, we suggest that you carefully follow all instructions provided for correctly installing our products.
Why is this cartridge called "compatible"?
This cartridge is called compatible because it'll work with the listed printers. These cartridges are made by third party manufacturers, and are exactly the same as genuine cartridges. However, they are much more affordable, and thus allow us to give you our product at a great price.
What do I do if my printer works differently after installing your product?
First, make sure you've properly installed the product purchased from us. Make sure all items are installed completely and all necessary panels are closed. If you still run into problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.