MFC-3240CCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-3240C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-3240C:
- Close the document support and the document tray.
- Open the top cover.
- Pull the ink cartridge hook toward you and lift the old ink cartridge out of the MFC-3240C.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the bag and remove the cartridge cover.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Then, press down on it until the hook snaps over it.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace other color ink cartridges.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to order a new ink cartridge for my Brother MFC-3240C?
We highly recommend keeping a spare new ink cartridge ready for use any time. But if you can't have one just yet, then make sure to order a replacement ink cartridge as soon as the 'Near Empty' error message appears on the MFC-3240C display.
I've got faded texts in the printed output. Does this mean I have to replace any of the ink cartridges?
Faded texts in print results may not always mean a low ink cartridge. They could also indicate clogged nozzles. Try printing the Print Quality Check Sheet to verify this.
I still got horizontal lines after cleaning the printhead. What to do?
Repeat the cleaning and test print procedures at least five times. If there are still horizontal lines in the print results after doing this, then it's high time you install a new ink cartridge.