Brother MFC-495CW InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-495CW
- Compatible Brother LC61 Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2 ea
- (4) LC61 Black
- (2) LC61 Cyan
- (2) LC61 Magenta
- (2) LC61 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Improve print quality by installing a compatible Brother MFC-495CW ink cartridge. Here's how:
- Open the ink cartridge cover of your Brother MFC-495CW.
- You must press down to unlock the release lever, and then pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- When the empty cartridge is removed, you may unpack the new cartridge.
- Release the vacuum seal on the new cartridge by turning the green release lever on the orange protective packing clockwise until it clicks, and then remove it.
- Place the new cartridge in the correct slot and push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The “Cannot Print” error message appears and the Brother MFC-495CW suddenly stops printing. What to do?
The “Cannot Print” error message indicates an empty ink cartridge, and your MFC-495CW is designed not to operate if one of the ink cartridges is empty that's why it stopped. Install a new ink cartridge to resume printing.
I'm getting a “B&W Print Only” error message. What does it mean?
A “B&W Print Only” error message means that one or more ink cartridges are running out of ink. You may continue printing in black & white mode, but we highly recommend getting a replacement ink cartridge during this time.
Why does the printer say “No Cartridge” even when all the ink cartridges are installed?
The “No Cartridge” message indicates an incorrectly installed ink cartridge. Try reinstalling the cartridges properly to clear the message.