MFC-620CNCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-620CN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the empty ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-620CN:
- Hold the scanner cover from the right-hand side of the printer and lift it to open. Make sure it is locked securely into the open position before you proceed.
- Pull the ink cartridge hook toward you, and then take the empty ink cartridge out of the MFC-620CN.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge, and then remove its protective cover.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the correct slot while holding it in an upright position.
- Press down on the new cartridge until the hook snaps securely.
- Close the scanner cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the usual indication that one or more of the ink cartridges on the Brother MFC-620CN are running out of ink?
When one or more of the ink cartridges are running out of ink, the MFC-620CN display will show the 'Near Empty' error message.
Why does my MFC-620CN say 'No Cartridge' after installing a new set of compatible Brother ink cartridges?
A 'No Cartridge' error message indicates incorrectly installed ink cartridges. Remove the cartridges and reinstall them slowly and properly, making sure that the hooks snap securely before closing the cartridge cover.
What's the difference between the compatible ink cartridge and the remanufactured cartridge?
The compatible ink cartridge is a brand-new cartridge that's manufactured by a third-party manufacturer while the remanufactured cartridge is basically a recycled OEM cartridge.