Brother MFC-6600 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Brother MFC-6600 is the only printer you'd want in the workplace. It offers fast print speeds and reliable performance, allowing you to meet any kind of print job. But what if it's almost out of toner? Then you only need to turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacement toner cartridges. These include our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, which comes with 2200-page yield. It's the better, more budget-friendly alternative to OEM cartridges, delivering the same great page output and razor-sharp resolution—only you won't have to spend more. In fact, when you order this option today, you can get up to 51% off. For orders worth $30 or more, you also get free shipping. Look no further than Inkjets.com for the best deals.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Brother MFC-6600 printer:
- Open the top cover by pulling the lever toward you and raising the top cover. Make sure it stays complete open.
- Gently lift the drum unit out of the printer. Place it on a flat, even surface, then remove the used toner cartridge by turning its lever counterclockwise until it stops. Pull out the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Gently rock it from side to side to distribute the toner more evenly inside. Remove the protective cover.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Make sure it its inside perfectly, then turn the lever clockwise until it stops.
- Reinstall the drum unit into the printer, then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages you'll get from a toner cartridge. But this number may actually vary depending on several factors. These include the settings of your Brother MFC-6600 printer, how often you use it, and the type of paper you generally use.
Why is page yield important?
It helps determine which type of toner cartridge best fits your printing needs. For example, Inkjets.com's Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge comes with 2200-page yield. It's the perfect choice for those using their printer fairly often for high-volume print jobs. You won't be running out of toner anytime soon, and with its affordable price tag, you won't actually have to spend more just to print more.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.