Brother MFC-6800 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Brother MFC-6800 serves as your extra pair of hands so you can focus on the tasks that really matter. It is designed to multi-task—print, copy, scan, and fax—and delivers sharp output with 600 x 600 dpi resolution at print and copy speeds of up to 10 pages per minute. Got one in your home or office? Then, let Inkjets help reduce your printing and copying costs by up to 50%. Our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge performs just as good as the original, and it yields approximately 2,200 pages too. Contact us to order one today. Our friendly customer service representatives are ready to assist you.
How To Replace Cartridge
The guide below will show you how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-6800:
- Make sure that the top cover of your MFC-6800 is completely open.
- Grasp both sides of the drum unit, lift it up, and slide it out toward you.
- There's a lever found on the used toner cartridge. To remove the cartridge from the drum unit, you must rotate the lever until it stops.
- Close the shutter by turning the lever to the front, and then remove the toner cartridge.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge back and forth several times to distribute the toner. Then, pull out the protective seal.
- Install the toner cartridge by inserting it into the opening located on the right side of the drum unit. Then, push it all the way in.
- Rotate the lever on the cartridge clockwise, and then place the drum unit back to the machine.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I still getting the “Toner Empty" even after installing a new toner cartridge into my Brother MFC-6800?
If you still get the “Toner Empty" error message, it could be due to an improperly installed cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the drum unit, shake it gently, and reinstall it correctly into the drum unit.
How much is the shipping charge for orders below $30?
A $3.99 shipping fee is charged on orders totaling less than $30 and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
Do you accept money order as payment?
Yes. We accept money orders but only for mail-in orders.