Brother MFC-7220 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Brother MFC-7220 is a multifunction digital monochrome printer with copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities. It features a print and copy speed of up to 20 pages per minute, at a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dots per inch. Pair your quality printer with quality printer supplies by buying from Inkjets.com.
With our Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack, you'll not only get toner replacements, but a drum replacement as well. We guarantee that you'll be satisfied with our products, or your money back no questions asked. Enjoy quality without having to break the bank. Shop with us today and enjoy our great deals.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the left and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and recycle appropriately.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the blue tab to the Home position (▼) before reinstalling the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly in the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
The drum unit and toner cartridge are two separate parts. The toner cartridge contains the toner used to print. The drum unit is the part of the printer that transfers the toner from the cartridge onto the print media.
How many pages can I print before I need to replace my cartridges?
Our Brother TN350 Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2,500. You can maximize this page yield by using economy or draft settings. Final page yield will vary depending on the settings used on the printer.
Do I need to replace the drum unit when I replace the toner cartridge?
Normally, these two will need replacing at different times as they have different page yields. However, there may be times when they will be replaced at the same time.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-7220 Toner
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $24.95