Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC-7340 is a multifunction monochrome laser printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine. With a max resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi for printing and 600 x 600 dpi for copying, it can print and copy at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute. The scanner unit has an optical resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi, ensuring high quality output each time. Inkjet.com’s Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack comes with two toner cartridges and a drum unit to keep your printer functioning at full capacity. Our products are not only affordable, but are also high quality—just like their genuine counterparts. Shop with us today and trust in our 20 years of experience in the business.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. Place them both on a flat surface with a disposable sheet of paper.
- Push down on the green lock lever and take the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Recycled the used toner cartridge appropriately.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in correctly, the lock lever will automatically lift.
- Clean the corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from right to left and left to right several times.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to buy both the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
While you don’t need to buy both at the same time, you need both for your printer to work. Only replace what your printer is telling you to replace. If, however, your output quality continues to decline even after changing the toner, you may need to also replace your drum unit.
Will using non-Brother printing supplies affect my printer warranty?
No, it won’t. Even if our cartridges are generic, they will not affect the warranty of your printer, as they will all come in the same dimensions and features as the original cartridges.
Is my area covered for shipping?
If you have a US address, we can ship to you. Also, eligible orders get free shipping.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-7340 ink
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $30.95