Brother MFC-7345DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7345DN
- Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 TN360 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR360 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $47.95 As low as $45.953 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
- Special Price $31.95 As low as $28.952 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Brother MFC-7345dn printer is hassle-free. Let this quick guide help you get started:
- Open the front cover, then carefully take the drum unit out of the printer.
- Push the lock lever and remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Hold the cartridge level using both hands, then rock it from side to side up to six times to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Pull the protective cover off the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks in place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Put the drum unit back inside the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the ones in our Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack, have met stringent quality standards. They are perfectly safe to use with your Brother MFC-7345dn printer, and will not nullify its warranty.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
First off, our compatible toner cartridges are affordable, allowing for significant savings. Secondly, they can produce the highest quality print output despite their reasonable price. Finally, they are covered with our exclusive 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your greater peace of mind.
Are toner cartridges different from ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.