MFC-7345NCartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7345N
- Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x TN360 Black, 1x DR360 Drum compatible toner cartridges Learn More$59.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 (Replaces TN330) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,600 Each Page Yield$39.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Take out the drum unit and the toner cartridge assembly from the machine.
- Press down the green lock lever on the drum unit and then remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge, and then rock it gently side to side to spread the ink inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. You will know it's in place when the green lock lever clicks.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right a few times.
- Place the drum unit and the toner cartridge assembly back into the printer. Then, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this toner?
Each of the toner cartridges that come in our Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack can print up to 2600 pages. Please keep in mind that a toner cartridge's total yield may vary depending on factors such as frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings.
Does this ink have an expiration date?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. To ensure that the quality of your toner is protected, store unopened toner boxes in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
What is your shipping policy?
We observe a same-day shipping policy for all orders made by 3PM PST from Monday to Friday. All orders made between Friday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.