MFC-7365DNCartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7365DN
- Brother TN450 / TN420 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-2230, DCP-7060D, MFC-7360N and many more!Learn More$120.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 / TN420 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-2230, DCP-7060D, MFC-7360N and many more!Learn More$54.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$46.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on the machine before replacing the toner cartridge.
- Open the front cover of the machine. Allow for the printer to cool down within ten minutes before proceeding.
- Pull the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Press the green lock lever on the drum unit to release and remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box. Then, hold the cartridge on both ends and shake it gently side to side to spread the ink inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit and push until you hear the green lock lever click into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab gently from left to right several times.
- Place the drum unit and toner cartridge back into the machine, and then close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2600 making it ideal for bulk printing whether in the office or at home. Please note that factors such as frequency of printing and type of paper used can affect the total yield of any toner cartridge.
What's the difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
The toner cartridge is the part that contains the ink in powder form, while the drum unit's function is to transfer the ink from the toner cartridge to the paper while printing.
Can I use this toner with other Brother printers?
Yes. This toner cartridge is compatible with a number of Brother printers from the MFC Multifunction Series, DCP Series, Fax Printer Series, HL Toner, Series, and Intellifax Toner Series. Please feel free to call us should you require any assistance in finding the right ink for your machine.