Brother MFC-7440N Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Make the most of your time—let the Brother MFC-7440N handle all your printing, copying, scanning, and faxing tasks for you. This fast, high-performance all-in-one machine can print at speeds of up to 23 pages and can copy, fax, and scan multi-page documents in less time, thanks to its 35-page auto document feeder. It comes with USB and Ethernet interfaces, so you can easily connect it via USB or install it on a network for sharing with multiple users. In terms of maintenance costs, it depends on the consumables that you use. If you stick to the originals, it will cost you more in the long run. But if you go with Inkjets' quality but low-priced Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack, you can save as much as 60%. Get your replacement Brother toner cartridge and drum unit here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-7440N:
- Start by opening the front cover of your MFC-7440N.
- To remove the old toner cartridge, use one hand to hold the machine while the other hand to hold the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Pull the drum unit assembly out of the machine, and then remove the toner cartridge from the assembly by pushing the green lock lever down.
- Get the replacement toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Toner might have possibly got lodged inside the cartridge, so gently rock the cartridge from side to side up to six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the toner cartridge into the drum unit. But before you do, make sure to remove the protective cover from the cartridge.
- Slide the green tab from left to right to clean the primary corona wire.
- Slide the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I replace the drum unit, do I have to replace the toner cartridge of my Brother MFC-7440N as well?
Not necessarily. These two are separate consumables, so you may get only the specific consumable that you need.
Does the Brother DR360 Compatible Black Drum Unit already contain toner?
No. But if you need toner, you may get our Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge.
I just installed a new toner cartridge, but the Toner LED is still flashing. What could be the problem?
If the Toner LED is still flashing, it's most likely due to an incorrectly installed toner cartridge. Remove the cartridge and reinstall it properly to fix the issue.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-7440N Toner
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $31.95