MFC-7440NCartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7440N
- Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x TN360 Black, 1x DR360 Drum compatible toner cartridges Learn More$59.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 (Replaces TN330) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,600 Each Page Yield$39.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN360 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-7440N:
- Start by opening the front cover of your MFC-7440N.
- To remove the old toner cartridge, use one hand to hold the machine while the other hand to hold the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Pull the drum unit assembly out of the machine, and then remove the toner cartridge from the assembly by pushing the green lock lever down.
- Get the replacement toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Toner might have possibly got lodged inside the cartridge, so gently rock the cartridge from side to side up to six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the toner cartridge into the drum unit. But before you do, make sure to remove the protective cover from the cartridge.
- Slide the green tab from left to right to clean the primary corona wire.
- Slide the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I replace the drum unit, do I have to replace the toner cartridge of my Brother MFC-7440N as well?
Not necessarily. These two are separate consumables, so you may get only the specific consumable that you need.
Does the Brother DR360 Compatible Black Drum Unit already contain toner?
No. But if you need toner, you may get our Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge.
I just installed a new toner cartridge, but the Toner LED is still flashing. What could be the problem?
If the Toner LED is still flashing, it's most likely due to an incorrectly installed toner cartridge. Remove the cartridge and reinstall it properly to fix the issue.