Brother MFC-7460DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7460DN
- Special Price $118.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $55.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $45.95 As low as $42.953 Cartridges / $15.32 ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin PackWorks with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-7860DW, HL-2270DW, MFC-7360N and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Brother MFC-7460DN printer doesn't have to be a taxing process. Here's a handy guide:
- Turn the printer on. Open its front cover, then leave it on for about 10 minutes until the device cools down.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. Push down the lock lever and remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Get the new toner cartridge out of its package. Rock the cartridge gently from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly inside. Then, pull off the cartridge's protective cover.
- Insert the new cartridge into the drum unit firmly until it locks into place. Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Replace the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer model?
Yes! The toner cartridges in our Brother TN450 & DR420 Compatible High-Yield Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack will work safely and perfectly with your Brother MFC-7460DN, and will keep its warranties intact. That's because our options fully adhere to the quality specifications of their compatible device.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
Yes, we do! Inkjets.com's selection of high-quality yet reasonably priced compatible toner cartridges come with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns. After all, your greater peace of mind is our top priority.
What is the difference between toner cartridges and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, like the Brother MFC-7460DN. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.