MFC-7460DNCartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Brother MFC-7460DN is notable for its fast print speeds of up to 27 monochrome pages per minute, and advanced flatbed color scanning. Its sleek and compact appearance makes it a great option for your small business or home office. And when you need to get new toner cartridges for this device, just turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacements. You should definitely check out our Brother TN450 & DR420 Compatible High-Yield Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. This set includes two black toner cartridges offering up to 2600-page yield each. It also comes with a compatible drum unit to help you in creating the sharpest monochrome output. While more budget-friendly than OEMs, this combo pack can deliver the same top-tier print results. Shop with us and enjoy up to 62% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-7460DN
- Best Seller$118.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$58.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$48.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR420 Laser Drum Unit Black 12,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN450 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Brother MFC-7460DN printer doesn't have to be a taxing process. Here's a handy guide:
- Turn the printer on. Open its front cover, then leave it on for about 10 minutes until the device cools down.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. Push down the lock lever and remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Get the new toner cartridge out of its package. Rock the cartridge gently from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly inside. Then, pull off the cartridge's protective cover.
- Insert the new cartridge into the drum unit firmly until it locks into place. Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Replace the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer model?
Yes! The toner cartridges in our Brother TN450 & DR420 Compatible High-Yield Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack will work safely and perfectly with your Brother MFC-7460DN, and will keep its warranties intact. That's because our options fully adhere to the quality specifications of their compatible device.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
Yes, we do! Inkjets.com's selection of high-quality yet reasonably priced compatible toner cartridges come with an exclusive 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns. After all, your greater peace of mind is our top priority.
What is the difference between toner cartridges and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, like the Brother MFC-7460DN. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.