Brother MFC-7820D Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Brother MFC-7820D printer can provide print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute, with maximum resolution of up to 2400x600 dpi. It supports a range of media types and is ENERGY STAR certified, allowing for greater performance while spending less energy. To get the most of this printer, make sure it is equipped with high-quality replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. We offer the Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack. It includes two black toner cartridges with 2500-page yield each, and a compatible drum unit that offers 12000. They rival the razor-sharp resolution found in their OEM counterparts, but come at a more budget-friendly price tag. Enjoy quality print results and more savings by ordering this combo pack today. You'll get up to 50% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this simple guide on replacing the toner cartridge in your Brother MFC-7820 printer:
- Open the front cover, then pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever to release the used toner cartridge, allowing you to pull it out of the drum unit.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold it on both sides and gently rock it from side to side. This way, the toner is distributed evenly. Remove its protective cover afterwards.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place. Then, clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They refer to new toner cartridges that are made specifically to adhere to the quality standards of their compatible printer model. Prime examples of compatible toner cartridges are the units included with the Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep! They use the same design, components and toner blend of their OEM versions, and will work the same way. Compatible toner cartridges are safe to use with your Brother MFC-7820 printer without voiding its warranties.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
They are affordable and can provide the same high-quality print results as OEMs, making them the better purchasing decision to buying original, more expensive cartridges. Plus, Inkjets.com covers them with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-7820D Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $24.95