Brother MFC-7840W Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Brother MFC-7840W laser multifunction machine prints, copies, scans, and faxes—all in one compact machine. It prints and copies at 23 pages per minute in monochrome and scans at a 19200 x 19200 dpi resolution and 48-bit color depth, promising fast and high-quality output each time. Inkjets.com offers the Brother TN360 & DR360 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack so you can make the most of all your printer's features and functions. Backed by 20 years of experience in the business, we guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with our products, or your money back. Browse our store today and avail our great prices.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. Place them both on a flat surface with a disposable sheet of paper.
- Push down on the green lock lever and take the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Recycled the used toner cartridge appropriately.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in correctly, the lock lever will automatically lift.
- Clean the corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from right to left and left to right several times.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What locations does your shipping cover?
We can ship to you if you have a US address. This includes all US states, US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses. Shipping costs will vary if you live outside mainland US.
What’s the page yield of this toner?
Our Brother TN360 Compatible Black High-Yield Laser Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,600 pages before needing replacement. This final page count will vary with the settings used on your machine and how often you print.
Will this toner last in storage?
Both the toner and drum unit for this machine have shelf lives of 24-36 months, so you can safely store them for a while. Just make sure you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-7840W Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $31.89