Brother MFC-8120 TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8120
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $45.95 As low as $43.952 Cartridges / $22.98 ea
- (2) TN570 Black
- (1) DR510 Drum Unit
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8120, follow the simple steps below:
- Open the front cover and remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the MFC-8120.
- Hold down the lock lever on the left, and then pull the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and rock it five to six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the protective cover. Then, insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way for me to save on toner while using my Brother MFC-8120?
Yes. The MFC-8120 features the 'Toner Save' mode, which allows you to save on toner when printing.
I need to print a few more pages, but my printer already displays the 'Change Drum Soon' error message. Is that possible?
Yes. The 'Change Drum Soon' error message indicates that the drum unit is nearing the end of its life. You may continue printing as long as the print quality is still acceptable, but if not, you'd better order a replacement drum unit first.
If my order is below $30, how much should I pay for shipping?
Our standard shipping rate is $3.95 for orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states and $24.99 for US non-contiguous orders.