Brother MFC-8120 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Why buy three separate devices if you can get all those basic printing, copying, and scanning tasks done using only the Brother MFC-8120? This 3-in-1 machine is designed for home or office use, and it offers fast print and copy speeds of up to 21 pages per minute. It can also scan up to legal size (8.5" x 14") with up to 9600 dpi resolution, and it comes with an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for more convenience. If you've got this printer for some time now, then you must be looking for a more affordable replacement toner cartridge to save on printing costs. Inkjets has got the perfect solution—we offer high-quality but affordable compatible Brother toner cartridges and printer supplies. We've been in this industry for more than two decades, so we have combined quality and affordability to meet our customers' needs. Purchase our Brother TN570 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8120, follow the simple steps below:
- Open the front cover and remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the MFC-8120.
- Hold down the lock lever on the left, and then pull the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and rock it five to six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the protective cover. Then, insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way for me to save on toner while using my Brother MFC-8120?
Yes. The MFC-8120 features the 'Toner Save' mode, which allows you to save on toner when printing.
I need to print a few more pages, but my printer already displays the 'Change Drum Soon' error message. Is that possible?
Yes. The 'Change Drum Soon' error message indicates that the drum unit is nearing the end of its life. You may continue printing as long as the print quality is still acceptable, but if not, you'd better order a replacement drum unit first.
If my order is below $30, how much should I pay for shipping?
Our standard shipping rate is $3.95 for orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states and $24.99 for US non-contiguous orders.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-8120 Printer
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price $29.95