MFC-8470DNCartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC-8470DN helps you save time, money, and space as it allows you to use a single machine to print, copy, scan, or fax. It delivers reliable performance and offers a great deal of flexibility as it comes with parallel & hi-speed USB 2.0 interfaces, 50-page Auto Document Feeder, 250-sheet paper capacity with an optional 2nd 250-sheet tray, and a 32mb standard memory that's upgradeable to 160. Its drum unit and toner cartridge are not that costly to replace too, thanks to Inkjets' cheap but high-quality Compatible Brother DR520 Drum Unit and Compatible Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Save as much as 60% on these high-quality products! Feel free to contact us if you want to know more about our products and other offers.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8470DN
- Best SellerBrother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$60.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN580 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN580 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN550) 7,500 Page Yield
- Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit 25,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8470DN:
- To access the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly, open the front cover.
- Lift the drum unit out of the MFC-8470DN.
- Find the lock lever on the right side of the drum unit, and then hold it down to remove the toner cartridge.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge. Put the used toner cartridge in the box and discard it later according to your local regulations.
- Distribute the toner by lightly rocking the cartridge back and forth five or six times.
- Make sure to remove the protective cover from the toner cartridge.
- Install the toner cartridge into the drum unit. The lock lever will lift up if the toner cartridge is properly inserted.
- Don't forget to clean the primary corona wire by sliding the the blue tab from side to side.
- Push the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8470DN?
You need to replace the toner cartridge on your MFC-8470DN when it starts running low on toner and the print quality no longer becomes acceptable.
Does the Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit already contain toner?
No. But our Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit is designed to work with our Compatible Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge.
Are money orders accepted as payments for mail-in orders?
Yes. For mail-in orders, we only accept two payment options: money orders and checks.