Brother MFC-8470DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8470DN
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.993 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8470DN:
- To access the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly, open the front cover.
- Lift the drum unit out of the MFC-8470DN.
- Find the lock lever on the right side of the drum unit, and then hold it down to remove the toner cartridge.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge. Put the used toner cartridge in the box and discard it later according to your local regulations.
- Distribute the toner by lightly rocking the cartridge back and forth five or six times.
- Make sure to remove the protective cover from the toner cartridge.
- Install the toner cartridge into the drum unit. The lock lever will lift up if the toner cartridge is properly inserted.
- Don't forget to clean the primary corona wire by sliding the the blue tab from side to side.
- Push the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8470DN?
You need to replace the toner cartridge on your MFC-8470DN when it starts running low on toner and the print quality no longer becomes acceptable.
Does the Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit already contain toner?
No. But our Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit is designed to work with our Compatible Brother TN580 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge.
Are money orders accepted as payments for mail-in orders?
Yes. For mail-in orders, we only accept two payment options: money orders and checks.