Brother MFC-8500 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8500
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65 ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing the toner cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on and has cooled down.
- Open the front cover of the machine and then pull out the drum unit.
- Press the lock lever down and then remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and then shake it gently a few times to help spread the ink inside thoroughly. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit and push until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab side to side a few times.
- Place the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner cartridge is remanufactured?
A remanufactured toner cartridge has undergone thorough cleaning after it has been emptied from first use. Remanufactured toner cartridges are also filled to capacity to match its original counterpart, and any parts that have been removed such as protective seals and tapes are restored to ensure that the ink's quality is protected.
Is it safe to use a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Yes. Our remanufactured toner cartridges are guaranteed to work exactly like their genu