MFC-8600Cartridge prices starting at $40.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8600
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$69.993 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a simple guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8600:
- Open the front cover and pull the drum unit out of the printer.
- Hold down the lock lever on the left, and then pull the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package. Then, gently rock it several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until you hear it click into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire.
- Install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the 'CHANGE DRUM SOON' error message appears on the Brother MFC-8600 display?
If you have just installed a new drum unit, you may reset the drum counter manually to get rid of this message. But if not, it's most likely that the drum unit is nearing the end of its life, so you must order a replacement drum unit soon.
What are your shipping options?
Our shipping options include UPS Standard Overnight (1 business day), UPS 2-Day (up to 2 business days), and Standard (3 to 8 business days).
Do you offer price matching?
As of now, we don't offer a price matching guarantee. But you may sign up for our newsletter, so we can send you an email once we have it in place.