Brother MFC-8680DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8680DN
- Compatible Brother TN650 & DR620 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $58.95 As low as $54.953 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
- (2) TN650 Black
- (1) DR620 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 10 easy steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8680DN:
- Open the front cover by pressing its release button.
- Gently pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the machine, and then place it on a flat surface.
- Press down on the blue lock lever until the old toner cartridge is released from the drum unit. Then, pull the toner cartridge out.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Be sure to distribute the toner inside the cartridge by shaking it several times.
- Before inserting the toner cartridge into the drum unit, pull out its protective cover.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly inside until you hear an audible click. The lock lever will lift automatically afterwards.
- Slide the blue tab back and forth to clean the corona wire of the drum unit.
- Reinstall the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Keep in mind to close the front cover and print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the drum unit on my Brother MFC-8680DN?
The MFC-8680DN automatically detects the quality deterioration of its drum unit. So when it already displays the "Replace Drum" error message, it means you need to replace its drum unit.
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge when my MFC-8680DN displays the "Toner Low" warning?
Not necessarily. The "Toner Low" warning simply indicates that the toner cartridge is nearing the end of its lifetime. So, make sure to order a replacement toner cartridge soon.
I need a new drum unit ASAP. Do you offer expedited shipping?
Yes. Feel free to call or chat with one of our customer service representatives about your shipping concern.