MFC-8700Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8700
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8700 with these steps:
- Open the front cover, and take the drum unit assembly out of the MFC-8700.
- Press down the lock lever, and then pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag, and rock the cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover, and then insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by lightly sliding the blue tab from back to back.
- Install the drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge immediately after the 'TONER LOW' error message appears on the Brother MFC-8700 display?
No. The 'TONER LOW' error message simply indicates that there is not enough toner, but you will still be able to print a few more pages even with this error. Just make sure to order one soon to have a new toner cartridge ready to install when the old one gets depleted.
If my order is shipping to Alaska, can I avail of free shipping?
Unfortunately, no. We only offer free shipping for orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. For Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.
Do you offer the same-day shipping?
Yes, we do. Just make sure you place your order before 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. For orders placed after 4:00 PM on a Friday or before a holiday, it will be shipped the next business day.