Brother MFC-8870DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8870DW
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.993 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8870DW with these 8 simple steps:
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Pull the drum unit assembly out of the MFC-8870DW.
- Push down the lock lever on the right of the toner cartridge, and then pull the cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Set aside the aluminum bag for recycling.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge, and insert the cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit. Then, insert the drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the printouts are too light when printing with my Brother MFC-8870DW?
When the printouts are too light, you may deactivate the Toner Save mode of your MFC-8870DW in the Advanced tab in the printer driver.
I got an all-black page when I tried printing. What to do?
When you get an all-black printed page, you may clean the primary corona wire on the drum unit. If this does not work, you may have to replace the drum unit.
How do I find out about your special promotions and offers?
You may sign up to receive our newsletter. Or if you already have an existing account with us, we usually send weekly emails containing coupons.