MFC-8870DWCartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC-8870DW is one powerful unit—it can print, scan, fax, and copy, and it comes with an added duplex printing capability. With print and copy speeds of up to 21 pages per minute, you sure can rely on this machine to get all those printing and copying tasks done in as little time as possible. And since it prints at a maximum resolution of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, you can expect outstanding print quality. When it's time to replace the toner cartridge of this printer, getting a replacement is affordable and easy too. Inkjets offers low-priced but high-quality compatible toner cartridges and printer supplies including the Brother DR520 Compatible Black Drum Unit and the Brother TN580 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Feel free to contact us to know more about our products and other offers.
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8870DW
- Best SellerBrother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$60.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN580 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN580 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN550) 7,500 Page Yield
- Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit 25,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8870DW with these 8 simple steps:
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Pull the drum unit assembly out of the MFC-8870DW.
- Push down the lock lever on the right of the toner cartridge, and then pull the cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Set aside the aluminum bag for recycling.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge, and insert the cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit. Then, insert the drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the printouts are too light when printing with my Brother MFC-8870DW?
When the printouts are too light, you may deactivate the Toner Save mode of your MFC-8870DW in the Advanced tab in the printer driver.
I got an all-black page when I tried printing. What to do?
When you get an all-black printed page, you may clean the primary corona wire on the drum unit. If this does not work, you may have to replace the drum unit.
How do I find out about your special promotions and offers?
You may sign up to receive our newsletter. Or if you already have an existing account with us, we usually send weekly emails containing coupons.