Brother MFC-8910DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8910DW
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Take out the drum unit assembly.
- To remove the old toner, push down the green lock lever.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Then, shake it gently from side to side several times to help distribute the ink evenly.
- Pull off its protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge into the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place.
- To clean the corona wire, slide the green tab from left to right several times.
- Install the drum unit with the new toner back to the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of the toner and the drum unit?
Both our toner and drum unit have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure they last that long, keep unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our Brother TN750 / TN720 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can produce up to 8,000 page, while our Brother DR720 Drum Compatible Unit For The TN780/750 Toner Series can produce up to 30,000 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Does the drum unit come with the toner?
Our drum units and toners are sold separately.