Brother MFC-9070 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Finding a replacement toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-9070 is fast, easy, and convenient when you do your shopping right here at Inkjets.com. We offer a wide array of compatible toner cartridges for various printer models at reasonably low prices. Our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for one, is priced up to 50% off than the OEM cartridge, so you get to enjoy savings. Performance and output quality are never compromised too as we made sure all our Inkjets brand products are manufactured following strict OE standards. And if that's not enough, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee—so, if you're not satisfied in any of our Inkjets brand products, just let us know.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9070:
- Open the printer cover.
- Hold the drum unit by the handles and lift it out of the printer.
- Lightly twist the toner cartridge lever forward and slide the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its package. Put the old toner cartridge in the bag and set it aside for recycling.
- Carefully shake the cartridge from side to side. Then, remove the protective tape.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit.
- Twist the toner cartridge lever backward this time, and insert the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9070?
You must replace the toner cartridge on your MFC-9070 once the 'TONER EMPTY' error message appears on the display.
The fax that I received has vertical streaks on it. What could be the problem?
Vertical streaks on the fax you received are probably due to a dirty corona wire. Try cleaning the corona wire to resolve the issue.
Do you ship orders the same day?
Yes, we do, but only if the order is received before 3:00 PM PST. Otherwise, it will be shipped the next business day.