Brother MFC-9120CN TonerCartridge prices starting at $32.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9120CN
- Compatible Brother TN210 Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $63.95 As low as $57.954 Cartridges / $15.99 ea
- (1) TN210 Black
- (1) TN210 Cyan
- (1) TN210 Magenta
- (1) TN210 Yellow
- Brother TN210BK Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin PackWorks with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-9325CW, MFC-9320CW, HL-3070CW and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $32.95 As low as $29.952 Cartridges / $16.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To change the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9120CN, follow these 10 simple steps:
- Turn off your printer.
- Lift up the handle to open the top cover of the printer.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Hold down the green lock lever, and get the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Gently slide the green tab back and forth for a few times to clean the primary corona wire.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging, and then lightly rock the toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover, and insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
- Plug the machine's power cord back into the AC power outlet first, and then reconnect all cables and the telephone line cord.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are white lines on the printouts—would replacing the toner cartridge fix the issue?
White lines on the printouts are often caused by a damaged drum unit. Replace the drum unit instead of the toner cartridge.
I'm getting very light colors on the printed pages. Are the compatible toner cartridges to blame for this?
No. Colors are light on the printouts if the 'Toner Save' feature is on. But if it is off, try removing the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly, and gently shake all the toner cartridges to distribute the toner inside.
When I tried printing with my Brother MFC-9120CN, I got toner scatter on the printouts. What to do?
First, check the printer's environment. Conditions such as humidity can cause this issue. Also, verify if the toner cartridge is damaged. Replace it when necessary.