Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Brother MFC-9160 is a multifunction monochrome laser printer, copier, and scanner. It has a maximum printing and copying speed of 10 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for printing and 300 x 600 dpi for copying. Keep your machine supplied for printing or copying with Inkjets.com.
We offer products like our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, which will provide clean, crisp pages each and every time. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction or your money back, no questions asked. Browse our online store and see what other products we have to offer you.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the machine switch off.
- Open the top cover by pulling the lever toward you and lifting the cover. Make sure the top cover is completely open. To remove the drum unit, hold each side of the drum by its handles and gently lift the drum forward toward you. Place the drum unit on a drop cloth or large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
- Gently turn the lever on the toner cartridge forward until it stops. The toner cartridge cannot be removed unless the shutter is completely closed, by turning the lever fully to the front.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the drum unit by gently pulling it out.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and discard it according to local regulations.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times, and then remove the protective seal.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the opening on the right side of the drum unit. To ensure that the toner cartridge and the drum unit fit together correctly, make sure that the toner cartridge guide bar is exactly aligned with the guide slot in the drum unit.
- Gently turn the lever on the toner cartridge backward until it stops.
- Reinstall the drum unit into the machine and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I keep this toner in storage?
The Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of up to 24-36 months. You can maximize this shelf life by keeping your toner in a cool, dry place that's away from direct sunlight.
What does "compatible" mean?
A compatible cartridge is a generic cartridge created to work with your printer. These cartridges are carefully manufactured according to strict quality guidelines to make sure you'll have no problems installing them.
Are generic cartridges safe to use with my printer?
As long as you install our cartridges correctly, our cartridges are completely safe to use with your printer. Carefully follow the instructions we've provided. If you have any problems, our customer support team is always available to help you.