MFC-9320CWCartridge prices starting at $41.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9320CW
- Compatible Brother TN210 Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$68.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN210 Black
- (1) TN210 Cyan
- (1) TN210 Magenta
- (1) TN210 Yellow
- Brother TN210BK Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210BK Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$42.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210M Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210Y Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210Y Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN210C Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as MFC-9010CN, HL-3040CN, DCP-9010CN, and more!Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the Brother MFC-9320CW is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Turn off the machine's power switch, unplug the phone line cord, and unplug the power cord from the AC power outlet.
- Fully open the top cover by lifting it up by the handle.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly for the color of the toner to be replaced.
- Place assembly on a flat surface covered with a disposable piece of paper to avoid stains.
- Push green-labeled lock lever down and take out old toner cartridge from drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from right to left and left to right several times.
- Make sure to return tab to the home position.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Gently shake it several times from side to side to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Place drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine by sliding assembly in.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will toner cartridges last?
Replacement Brother TN210Y yellow, Brother TN210C cyan, and Brother TN210M magenta toner cartridges are rated to produce up to about 1,400 pages of prints while Brother TN210BK black toner cartridges have a capacity for an estimated 2,200 pages.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Be careful of spills. If you get some on your hands or clothes, wipe the toner off immediately and wash away with cold water.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them away from direct sunlight and high heat and open them only right before replacement and Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges for the Brother MFC-9320CW will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.