Brother MFC-9330CDW TonerCartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9330CDW
- Special Price $114.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother DR221CL Compatible Drum Unit 4-Piece Combo PackSpecial Price $85.95 As low as $79.954 Cartridges / $21.49 ea
- Compatible Brother TN221 & TN225 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $47.95 As low as $45.954 Cartridges / $16.24 ea
- (1) TN221 Black
- (1) TN225 Cyan
- (1) TN225 Magenta
- (1) TN225 Yellow
- Special Price $39.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $21.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the top cover until it locks in the open position.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly for the color shown on the touchscreen.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface with a disposable paper in case of spills. Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Recycle the old toner cartridge appropriately.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently shake it from side to side several times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. The green lock lever on the drum unit will left automatically when done correctly.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times. Return the tab to the home position indicated with an arrow.
- Repeat steps 3 and 8 to clean each of the three remaining corona wires.
- Slide each toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the machine. Make sure you match the toner cartridge color to the same color label on the machine.
- Close the top cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does each toner cartridge need its corresponding drum unit?
Yes. Each colored toner cartridge must be used with its colored counterpart drum unit.
I’m having problems with my toner, what do I do?
Our customer support team is online and waiting to take your call or your chat message to help you. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any problems you may encounter.
Can I only install the black toner cartridge?
To keep your printer working at its best capacity, we suggest you have all colored toners and their drum units installed. This will not only keep your printer clean and working as intended, but it also ensures that you can print at any time you may need it.