Brother MFC-9450CDN TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9450CDN
- Special Price $109.95
- Brother TN115 (Replaces TN110) Remanufactured High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $99.95 As low as $89.954 Cartridges / $24.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Hold the green handle of the drum unit. Lift the drum unit up and then pull it out until it stops.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and pull it out of the drum unit. Repeat this for all the toner cartridges.
- Clean the corona wires as follows.
- Push to release the latches of the white corona wire cover, and then open the cover.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times. Be sure to return the tab to the home position. If you do not, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Close the corona wire cover.
- Repeat step 1 through step 3 to clean each of the remaining three corona wires.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the orange protective cover.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and slide the toner cartridge into the drum unit. Make sure that you match the toner cartridge color to the same color label on the drum unit, and make sure that you fold down the toner cartridge handle once the toner cartridge is in place. Repeat this for all the toner cartridges.
- Push the drum unit in until it stops.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does "remanufactured" mean?
When a cartridge has been "remanufactured," it means it's been cleaned and recycled for reuse. These cartridges are carefully inspected to ensure that they'll work seamlessly with your machine.
Are remanufactured cartridges good for the environment?
Absolutely. A remanufactured cartridge is a recycled cartridge. And when you buy and use recycled goods, you help reduce printer waste, as well as the impact of creating new cartridges.
What's the storage life of these toners?
These toner cartridges can be kept in storage for 24-36 months. You can make the most of this storage period by keeping your toner cartridges in their original packaging and keeping them in a cool, dry place that's out of direct sunlight.