Brother MFC-9465CDN TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9465CDN
- Brother TN315 Toner Cartridge Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN310)
Special Price $84.95 As low as $79.954 Cartridges / $21.24 ea
- (1) TN315 Black
- (1) TN315 Cyan
- (1) TN315 Magenta
- (1) TN315 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Hold the green handle of the drum unit. Pull the drum unit out until it stops.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and slightly push it toward the machine to unlock it. Then pull it out of the drum unit. Repeat this for all the toner cartridges.
- Push to release the latches of the corona wire cover, and then open the cover.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times. Be sure to return the tab to the home position. If you do not, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Close the corona wire cover.
- Repeat to clean each of three remaining corona wires.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and slide the toner cartridge into the drum unit, then slightly pull it toward you until you hear it click into place. Make sure that you match the toner cartridge color to the same color label on the drum unit. Repeat this for all the toner cartridges.
- Push the drum unit in until it stops.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this print before needing replacement?
The Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 6,000, while the Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge, Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge, and Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge each have a page yield of 3,500. Final page yield before needing replacement will vary with the settings on your printer.
Can I keep extra toner in storage?
Yes. The toner we have available for this printer can be kept in storage for up to 24-36 months. For best results, store your toner in a cool, dry place that's away from direct sunlight. It's also best to keep it in its original packaging until use.
How does your warranty work?
We maintain a 1-year warranty that's a 100% money back guarantee with free returns. From your date of purchase for a year, you may contact our customer support team if you find yourself unsatisfied with our products.