Brother MFC-9550 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The Brother MFC-L9550CDW is a multifunction color laser printer that also has fax machine, copier, and scanner capabilities. It features a print and copy speed of up to 32 pages in both monochrome and color and allows printing straight from your USB flash drive without the need for a PC. Make the most out of your versatile machine by getting your printer supplies from Inkjets.com.
Our Brother TN250 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge is guaranteed to give you strong, smudge-free prints for all your monochrome documents. Print or copy day or night with our affordable alternative. Shop with us today and see how much we can save you.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Press the front cover release button and pull open the front cover.
- Hold the blue handle of the drum unit. Pull the drum unit out until it stops.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and gently push it toward the machine to unlock it. Then pull it out of the drum unit. Repeat this for all the toner cartridges.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from left to right and right to left several times.
- Repeat step 5 to clean each of the three remaining corona wires.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, then pull off the protective cover.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and slide the toner cartridge into the drum unit then gently pull it toward you until you hear it click into place. Make sure that you match the toner cartridge color to the same color label on the drum unit. Repeat this for all the toner cartridges.
- Push the drum unit in until it stops.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a cartridge compatible?
A compatible cartridge is a generic cartridge manufactured by a third party. We make sure our compatible cartridges follow strict quality protocols and are made specifically for their intended printers.
How long can I keep extra toner in storage?
This toner can be kept in storage for 24-36 months. Keep your toner in its original packaging until use, and store it in a cool, dry place that's out of direct sunlight for best results.
How can I get free shipping?
Your order has to meet two requirements to avail of our free shipping. First, your order must exceed $30 before tax. Second, it must be shipped to an address in the US mainland. If your order meets these requirements, you can avail of our free shipping promo.