Brother MFC-970MC Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Ideal for homes and small offices, the Brother MFC-970MC Fax is designed to deliver, providing you with quality faxes each time and ensuring all the faxes you send are of quality as well. It is easy to use and features a straightforward design to make it a convenient addition to any workspace. Replacement fax cartridges for the Brother MFC-970MC Fax include compatible Brother PC301 black fax cartridges with roll. These replacement fax cartridges are available with discounts and offer page yields of 250. Shop today! Buy and up so you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. All orders come with 100% money-back guarantees.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother MFC-970MC Fax is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the machine's top cover.
- Pull out the old cartridge to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the fax machine. Push the new cartridge in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover. If the top cover won't close properly, don't force it down. Simply take out the new cartridge and re-install it, making sure it fits into all the grooves exactly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges have been repurposed to become like new.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM cartridges.
How do I store replacement cartridges?
Simply keep replacement cartridges in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and they will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.